Want more videos? Join the leading researchers on https://GroupDiscover.com to find the best videos from across the free speech internet platforms like Odysee, Rumble, Bitchute & Brighteon.
Add me on these great platforms:
Asheville, NC – Moms Across America announces a nationwide project measuring pesticides, heavy metals, veterinary drugs, hormones and nutrient test results of 43 school lunches gathered from public schools in 15 states in the United States. The initiative was conducted by Moms Across America – mothers, fathers and students who gathered school lunch samples. The testing was funded by Moms Across America supporters and Children’s Health Defense.
The results show that the food America’s children eat at school is unsafe, toxic and low in nutrients:
- Of the 43 school items tested, 41, or 95.3%, had detectable levels of glyphosate weed killer, the most widely used herbicide in the world, a known carcinogen.
- The highest level of glyphosate and AMPA (AMPA is glyphosate’s breakdown and can be even more toxic) were found in a beef taco with soft tortilla at 286.77 ng/g and in pizza at 156.14 ng/g.
- 28 of the 43 school meal samples, or 65.1%, contained wheat ingredients.
- 100% of the wheat products were positive with glyphosate, averaging 42.09 ng/g.
- The average level of glyphosate in pizza was 154.51 ng/g. read more….