Millions Protest in Yemen after U.S. and U.K. Bombing – Turkey President Warns that Red Sea will now Become a “Bloodbath”

  • January 12, 2024

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

The UK and the U.S. fulfilled their threats to bomb Houthi positions inside Yemen last night, where 5 people were allegedly killed in Yemen. The Houthis, in response to the bombings, reportedly stated that their attacks on ships passing through the Red Sea were not going to stop.

“Millions” of people in Yemen reportedly took to the streets to protest.

As I have previously reported, the Red Sea war and the shutting down of the commercial shipping route, has affected Europe negatively as it disrupts their oil imports, but it has increased sales of oil from the U.S. by over 1 million barrels a day. See:

Why Hasn’t the U.S. Secured Red Sea Shipping Routes? U.S. Oil Exports have Increased by 1.377 Million Barrels A DAY Since Houthis Started Attacking Ships

So I wouldn’t expect the shipping route through the Red Sea to be resolved anytime soon, as this current campaign will drive up the price of oil, just as the U.S. is exporting more oil due to these conflicts in the Red Sea. Resolving this war in the Red Sea would hurt business for the Rockefeller oil industry, even if it costs the lives of Americans serving in the Navy in the area.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan condemned the U.S. and British airstrikes on Yemen’s Houthi rebels, saying the attack would turn the Red Sea into a “bloodbath.”

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan condemned Friday the U.S. and British airstrikes on Yemen’s Houthi rebels, saying the attack was would turn Red Sea into a “bloodbath.”

“First of all, they are not proportional. All of these constitute disproportionate use of force,” Erdoğan told journalists after Friday prayers in Istanbul.

“It is as if they aspire to turn the Red Sea into a bloodbath.”

The U.S. and British strikes came in response to Houthi attacks on what they deemed to be Israeli-linked ships traveling in the Red Sea.

Erdoğan said his government had received news from various channels that the Houthis were conducting “successful defense and gave successful answers both to the U.S. and Britain.”

Speaking about South Africa’s genocide case against Israel at International Court of Justice (ICJ), he said they had confidence in the Court and added that Türkiye contributed to documenting Israel’s crimes.

“All the documents we have given are seriously working in The Hague and we will continue to provide these documents … I believe Israel will be found guilty,” he said.

“Netanyahu no longer has a hole to run to, no means to defend,” added Erdoğan. (Source.)

Iran, along with their ally Russia, have condemned the attacks as “illegal.”

Iran Strongly Condemns ‘Arbitrary’ US, British Attacks on Yemen

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iran has vehemently condemned the military actions undertaken by the United States and Britain in Yemen, labeling them as “arbitrary” and a blatant violation of Yemen’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.

“The attacks are a breach of international laws and regulations,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kanaani said in Iran’s initial response to the aggression, emphasizing that such “arbitrary attacks” would only serve to escalate insecurity and instability in the region.

He voiced concern over the motivations behind these military actions, saying that these military attacks are carried out “in line with the continuation of the full support of the United States and the United Kingdom for the last hundred days of the Zionist regime’s war crimes against the Palestinian nation and the oppressed citizens under the complete siege of the Gaza Strip”.

Yemeni officials reported the attacks saying that explosions rocked the cities of Sanaa, Hudaydah, Saada, and Dhamar early Friday, with a US official confirming that the assaults were executed through airplanes, ships, and submarines.

“While the Zionist regime continues its attacks and war crimes in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank in Palestine, the United States and England are trying to detract the attention of the people of the world from the crimes of this fake, criminal, and aggressor regime against the people of Palestine by expanding their umbrella of support for the Zionist regime,” Kanaani said. (Source.)

It was reported last month (December, 2023) that Iran had established a “voluntary navy force” consisting of 33,000 small boats armed with missiles.

Iran announces establishment of Basij voluntary naval force

According to the commander, the unit has already recruited 55,000 members and has 33,000 small vessels that are equipped with 107mm missiles

DUBAI, December 20. /TASS/. Iran has established a voluntary Basij naval force, said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Reza Tangsiri.

“Guided by past experience in conducting maritime operations to free ships seized by pirates, we have concluded that it is necessary to establish a separate Basij unit to carry out maritime missions,” Tangsiri was quoted as saying by Iran’s Tasnim news agency.

According to the commander, the unit has already recruited 55,000 members and has 33,000 small vessels that are equipped with 107mm missiles. (Source.)

Iran’s English language news site has recently been posting photos of many “new warships and speedboats” for their navy.

IRGC Navy Receives New Warship, Speedboats

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – New military vessels joined the fleet of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy on Saturday, including a radar-evading warship, speedboats and corvettes equipped with a range of missiles.

In a ceremony at Iran’s southern port city of Bandar Abbas, the IRGC Navy took delivery of an advanced warship, named after Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, an Iraqi commander of the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) who was martyred alongside Iran’s Lt. General Qassem Soleimani in a US strike in Baghdad in January 2020.

In comments at the event, IRGC Navy Commander Rear Admiral Ali Reza Tangsiri said the warship has a naval endurance of 14 days and can cruise within a radius of 2,000 nautical miles by evading the enemy’s radar detection.

Powered by 4 propulsive engines, the Abu Mahdi warship can stay afloat under Force Six conditions and carry out naval missions under Force Five conditions thanks to its advanced homegrown hull design, the commander said.

The Force Six in the sea is defined as the weather conditions in which the wind speed is between 39-49 km per hour and the wave height reaches 4 meters.

Source.

The U.S. Has Already Killed Over 377,000 People in Yemen Since 2015, Including Children

The U.S. has been killing people in Yemen since the Obama administration without any formal declaration of war, and Obama was the first President in the history of the U.S. to execute, by drone attack, a 16-year-old U.S. citizen who was living in Yemen without any due process of law.

When Trump became President, he continued Obama’s actions by killing more U.S. citizens in Yemen without any trial or due process of law, including an 8-year-old girl, as one of his first actions as President of the United States in 2017. (Source.)

(But he says he doesn’t like it when Biden does it.)

In November of 2021, the UN Development Program (UNDP) reported that the war in Yemen killed 377,000 people by the end of 2021.

A UN agency published a report Tuesday that estimates the war in Yemen will have killed 377,000 people by the end of 2021.

The report from the UN Development Program (UNDP) found that direct violence will have killed over 150,000 people while preventable disease and starvation caused by the US-backed Saudi-led siege on the country accounts for about 60 percent of the death toll.

As always is the case, children are suffering the most from the war. “In 2021, a Yemeni child under the age of five dies every nine minutes because of the conflict,” the UNDP said. The report estimates 70 percent of those killed would be children under five. Looking further in the future, the report says if the war continues through 2031, it will claim 1.3 million lives. (Source.)

Saudi Arabia also has blood on their hands for this war in Yemen since 2015, but in 2023, with the help of China, Saudi Arabia began normalizing relations with Yemen and Iran, and implementing a ceasefire plan in Yemen. See:

TO HELP END THE YEMEN WAR, ALL CHINA HAD TO DO WAS BE REASONABLE

With Joe Biden nowhere to be found, China’s diplomacy set the stage for Saudi concessions and cease-fire talks.

 

The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died. (Revelation 16:3)

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.

See Also:

Understand the Times We are Currently Living Through

The United States and The Beast: A look at Revelation in Light of Current Events Since 2020

Exposing the Christian Zionism Cult

There will be Terrible Times in the Last Days – The Holy Scriptures are Able to Make You Wise

Identifying the Luciferian Globalists Implementing the New World Order – Who are the “Jews”?

Who are the Children of Abraham?

The Brain Myth: Your Intellect and Thoughts Originate in Your Heart, Not Your Brain

Fact Check: “Christianity” and the Christian Religion is NOT Found in the Bible – The Person Jesus Christ Is

How to Determine if you are a Disciple of Jesus Christ or Not

What Happens When a Holy and Righteous God Gets Angry? Lessons from History and the Prophet Jeremiah

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as the World’s Oldest Secret Religion and the Luciferian Plans for The New World Order

The post Millions Protest in Yemen after U.S. and U.K. Bombing – Turkey President Warns that Red Sea will now Become a “Bloodbath” first appeared on Vaccine Impact.

Spread the love